Learn to Love: Lunges

    • Learn to Love: Lunges

      Lunges are one of those exercises people either love or hate. There is however one powerful reason to love them: they sculpt a lovely tush. They also make your legs incredibly strong, which is a bonus as well.Considered a compound exercise, lunges work your glutes, hamstrings, quads, and calves, just like ever popular squats.

    Lunges, though, require more finesse, since you move through the motion — stepping forward, back, or to the side to lunge. This movement makes your core work more than in a squat, since you need it to maintain your balance as you move through space, especially if you are holding a weight over your head. The push-off motion, to move out of the lunge, and back to standing position translate into function fitness for running, as well as cutting on a basketball court or lunging to make a shot on the tennis court. The lunge has many variations. I like taking my lunges for a walk to help my running. Backward lunges really work my booty, and side lunges work the inner and outer thighs. You can hold dumbbells while you lunge, and you can also add bicep curls and overhead presses too. Holding a weight in one hand and lunging is also a nice challenge to your balance. Or you can always add a resistance band to your lunges as well.Tell me below if you love or hate lunges
    love exercise now:
    1- It allows me to get in touch with my body in a way I never have before.
    2- I am so impressed with my body’s willingness to work and adapt and that makes me even more determined to feed my body only the best quality food for optimum health and performance. I realize now that while pampering is nice, we shouldn’t molly-coddle ourselves.


    3- These days I love touching my body… I can feel the muscles under the layers of fat and skin. I love seeing my shape change.
    4- I feel so much more capable and strong in every area of my life.
    5- I sleep better, digest my food better and look healthy and alive!
    6- I have a new-found respect for myself! That is worth every drop of sweat!
    And one day I’m going to be fit! Anyone game for that?

    Get Informer means To Get Informed on All Information Here. Fun, Songs, Videos, Latest Pictures, Google Adsense, Urdu SMS, Poetry, Cricket and More. Just Keep Visitin For more Updates

Post Title

Learn to Love: Lunges


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/learn-to-love-lunges.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List