the reason i live by planet shakers

    I was no one when i first met you
    I had nothing of worth in my life
    But then i found you and it all became clear
    You're the one that i've been searching for

    From the start i couldnt figure it out
    Why someone like you would die for me
    But i know that your love for me is so great
    And that is why im giving you my life

    I am yours every part of me
    Jesus you're the reason i live
    Take my life lord and use me as you will
    Jesus you're the reason i live

    I can't believe that you're with me til forever
    I'll never leave you and you'll never leave me
    It's what i long for your presence here in my life
    Cos you're the air i breathe my reason why

Post Title

the reason i live by planet shakers


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/reason-i-live-by-planet-shakers.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive