Goal setting...the stylish way

    Look at the little piece of eye candy that made it's way into my inbox this morning courtesy of the kikki.K e-letter.  This little treat is just the thing to spur me into setting some goals before January ends and I decide it's too far into the year to bother!  It's split into five different sections and lo and behold, the categories are just as I'd come up with myself - it's meant to be!  Sure, a regular notebook pilfered from work (if one were capable of such a heinous crime!) might do just as well but it wouldn't be quite so neat and nice and well, pretty, now would it?
    All photos via kikki.K 

Post Title

Goal setting...the stylish way


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/goal-settingthe-stylish-way.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive