Our new garden

    Very excited today to see our rear garden taking shape.

    Not very long ago it looked like this:


    By lunchtime today, the fantastic Jonathan from Beechscapes had it looking like this:


    And by the time I got home from work, hey presto, we had a lawn!!


    I'm most excited about our future veggie patch.  I have a dream to never buy a vegetable in the supermarket again...

    I do have a few new items for my shopping list though:
    • Lawnmower (now that we have a mow-able lawn!!)
    • Outdoor bean bags
    • Croquet Set
    It's wonderful to make some progress!

Post Title

Our new garden


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/02/our-new-garden.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive