My Dream House

    As a kid, every time we drove by this house I dreamed that one day I would own it.
    via sherryfitz.ie
    It's currently on the market, which is really rather distressing as I'm not ready to buy it yet!!!  Even if I had the $$$ (and it is a relative steal given the very distressed Irish property market), there's the issue of me and 'himself' currently living on the other side of the planet! Maybe if I cross my fingers really tightly nobody else will buy it for the next, oh let's say, decade until we can!!!


    Look at what it has to offer:






    Features




  • Imposing period detached residence




  • 5 bedrooms




  • 4 reception rooms




  • 8.5 acres




  • Stables, arena and detached coach house




  • Magnificent original features




  • 11'5 high ceilings



  • That is a lot of rooms to decorate!!  And redecorate I would because the current decor isn't quite to my taste:




    And after the house itself was redecorated there's then scope to go and renovate one of the out buildings into a studio or guest house...


    What do you other bloggers out there think?  Is there a house (perhaps from your childhood like me) that you dream of one day owning?

Post Title

My Dream House


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-dream-house.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List