A Tale of Two Mood Boards

    I've been busy today making up two mood boards for our Master bedroom.  Amazing what swapping just a few accessories does to the whole look!  I can't decide which I prefer, but since it's mainly cushions and a few other accessories that make the difference, I might go for both and do a changeover every so often!!
    Master Bedroom Mood Board (Orange) by Stylish Irish

    Master Bedroom Mood Board (Pink/Green) by Stylish Irish
    Paint colour: 'Malta' Resene
    Sisal Flooring Artisan

    Armchair Freedom
    Table Lamp Freedom
    Picasso Art Print art.com
    Cushions Etsy

Post Title

A Tale of Two Mood Boards


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/tale-of-two-mood-boards.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List