Currently Coveting...

    ... this bag from Gucci. 



    via netaporter.com
    Unfortunate isn't it that the ONLY black leather handbag out there that I like happens to be this one, which has a price tag of 3,300 pounds sterling (I fear to think what that is in NZD!).  I really like the shape, the bamboo handle, the detailing AND it's got some tassels (I'm obsessed!).  Sigh. 

    Here's the description from net a porter:

    Embellished with delicate gold studs and signature bamboo tassels, Gucci's black leather tote is a covetable new-season carryall. Team it with a sleek sweater and tuxedo pants for a hit of the label's understated glamour. Shown here with an Yves Saint Laurent ring and a Gucci top, pants and shoes.

Post Title

Currently Coveting...


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/currently-coveting.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List