Marc Jacobs to the rescue?

    Since my post yesterday (the one where I lamented the lack of truly delectable Ipad covers), I went on Net a Porter in one more brave attempt to find a winter coat for my new baby.  I was delighted to discover the following by Marc Jacobs, a new addition to the range available since I'd last checked on the website.


    Cute, n'est ce pas? And bang on the money at approx 100 NZD.  I particularly like that it has faux fur lining to keep my little Ipad nice and snug.  Another Marc Jacobs number that caught my eye was this:
    I like it for it's "Chanel-ness" and the fact that it can double as a handbag.  However, at around 700 NZD, it's a lot more than I want to spend.

    This Pucci also stirred my interest though I's prefer it in a pink/orange colour scheme.
    All images via netaporter
     Maybe there's hope afterall?

Post Title

Marc Jacobs to the rescue?


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/marc-jacobs-to-rescue.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List