A nice cup of tea and sit down

    Mug and Tray by Freedom
    Chocolate Brownie by me!
    Sometimes, it's the little pleasures in life that bring you the most satisfaction.  I'm a tea addict and always feel like a good cuppa will go a long way towards sorting most things out!

    By the way, what so you think of this little red lacquered tray I bought today?


    It's from a set of five by Freedom and all for the very nice price of 69.95 NZD.
    via Freedom.co.nz

    I think these are going to be great for organising bit n bobs and doing little displays around the house.  It wasn't that long ago that I was lamenting the complete lack of nice trays to buy in NZ (see here) so thank you Freedom for introducing these lacquered numbers!

    Another great little purchase I made lately is the ceramic owl vase.


    This one is a bargain from Ezibuy (cost around 30 bucks).  I think it's very Jonathan Adler-esque!

Post Title

A nice cup of tea and sit down


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/nice-cup-of-tea-and-sit-down.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List