Stacked Bracelets

    This is a look I really, really like and must surely master.


    I love the randomness of mixing watches with bad girl stud bracelets, friendship bracelets with luxe brand leather bracelets/cuffs and all this with maybe some rhinestones and some other other glitzy bits thrown in for good measure.

    Here's some more inspiration:






    Here's an example including a Hermes enamel bangle.  I've blogged about these before.  I seriously need (ok, want) one.


    Here's a more luxurious take on the stacked bracelet look:

    All above images via Refinery29
    So!  I've got some work (and some rummaging in the jewellery box) to do to ramp up from this...


    ... to this!


Post Title

Stacked Bracelets


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/stacked-bracelets.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List