Concept Plan for our Villa Extension

    Be sure to click on the image for a closer view

    I'm very excited to have received the initial concept plan for our villa extension (sorry about the quality - I currently only have a hard copy).  It's just a rough start but already I'm getting a clearer vision of how it all might look (that is, at some point in the future when we've saved all our pennies...).   Oh happy days thinking and dreaming about how I'll (sorry, how we'll) decorate each room!

    The pictures below are inspiration for how the kitchen might look from the outdoor eating area.  I'm quite keen on the concrete bench that continues from the kitchen through to the deck.  I bet we'd use that a lot.


    I think they've done a good job so far at responding to our brief .

Post Title

Concept Plan for our Villa Extension


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/03/concept-plan-for-our-villa-extension.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive