Time for a new Orla Kiely bag!

    Wherever I go, I always get compliments on my Orla Kiely bags, purchased back in the home country in good ole Brown Thomas (or BT's to those of us on familiar terms).  I currently have two on the go - my black and grey stem leaf print (which with it's brown leather handles goes with just about everything!) and my beige, multi coloured stem leaf print (as seen here).   Alas, the black and grey number, which has provided such dedicated service over the past few years, really does now need to enter into retirement and be replaced by a new model this autumn/winter.

    So far, the only place I've found in NZ selling Orla Kiely merchandise is smallacorns (I also follow the smallacorns blog).  Here are my three favourite OK bags currently on offer at the smallacorns online shop.

    1. Orla Kiely Alpine Forest Midi Sling
    2. Orla Kiely Acorn Cup Print Betty Bag
    3. Orla Kiely Multidirectional Stem Shoulder Bag
    All above images via smallacorns.co.nz
    One of the best features of Orla's bags is the oh so nifty elastic key chain.  I also love the magnetic closure.

    via redpipette
    It goes without saying of course how delectable the prints and colour combinations are.  The first bag shown above would be a great replacement for my existing bag on account of it's "go with everything-ness".  I'm always a sucker though for black and white and then of course the pops of colours in the third bag would be great to brighten up an otherwise dull winter ensemble.  Decisions, decisions...

Post Title

Time for a new Orla Kiely bag!


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/03/time-for-new-orla-kiely-bag.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive