Our Master Bedroom - Part 2

    I’m ashamed to say I have nothing on our master bedroom walls as yet!  As a start, I'm thinking of ordering this Picasso print from art.com and having it framed.
    Via art.com  
    After a while, I'd like to get together a collection of framed prints and B&W photos and create a mini wall collage.
    Our Master is also currently lacking a chair.  I'm not entirely sure about what style yet but I know it needs to be white.  Could be leather.  Or I might go for a tufted style maybe in linen.
    Both pictures via decorpad 
    I’ve decided a dressing table is also required.  I’ve been thinking about investing in some mirrored furniture for a while and here’s a piece that I’m considering from a NZ company (Andrew Harvey Design ) that I found online.
    I’ve seen a few gorgeous ideas lately on various blogs for organising/displaying jewellery etc. so I’ll draw some inspiration from these too.
    If you're interested in seeing my overall inspiration for our Master check out Part 1 .

Post Title

Our Master Bedroom - Part 2


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/03/our-master-bedroom-part-2.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive