Celebrity Winter Style Inspiration (SJP and more)

    It's end of daylight savings tonight and despite the sunny weather today, there's no denying that winter is on it's way.  Always at this season changeover time I feel like I have NOTHING to wear.  The only remedy is to purchase a few key items in order to unlock the potential of my existing wardrobe.  Here's some celebrity fashion inspiration from the Autumn/Winter season just past in the NH, which I'll be using as a guide when I head out to the shops (tomorrow?) to sort this little mini crisis out.

    First some inspiration from SJP:






    Then from Gwen, Jen and the rest!






    See any themes?

Post Title

Celebrity Winter Style Inspiration (SJP and more)


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/celebrity-winter-style-inspiration-sjp.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List