Tray Display

    Following on from my recent post on The Art of Display, here's one focusing on "tray displays" i.e. using serving trays to display things around the home with style.

    via dwellerswithoutdecorators
    I guess the drinks tray idea is pretty tried and tested...

    via isuwannee
    via decorislikebutter
    via Beaulifestyle
    ... and then there's using trays to display just about anything else...




    Tray displays look great as part of an overall vignette (btw loving that green lamp below with the black shade):



    This is a trend I'm really hooked on (I guess it appeals to my need for order) but I have to say finding stylish trays in NZ is proving quite the challenge.  The best I've come across is this mirrored serving tray from Freedom, which at 100NZD isn't exactly a bargain.
    via freedomfurniture.co.nz
    How I lust after the lucite numbers I see on all the blogs...


    ..and THAT python number (you know the one I'm talking about), I really, REALLY want one of those.



    via dwellerswithoutdecorators

Post Title

Tray Display


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/tray-display.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List