I love Etsy (and cushions!!)

    There's been lots of great outcomes from getting in on the ole blogging game: linking into such a fantastic design network and all the inspiration that that provides, discovering online magazines like Lonny and also discovering Etsy.

    Last night I indulged in a little online retail and as a result, this gorgeous cushion is soon to be making it's way to me from the Etsy shop Nenavon.

    Via Nenavon
    It's fair to say that I have something of a cushion obsession.  Here are some others I'm currently hearting from various Etsy stores.  First off some other monochromatic numbers:

    Via Modernality
    Via Alexandra Ferguson
    Via Alexandra Ferguson
    Via Modpress
    Next some turquoise cushions that I'm considering for our master bedroom.  Can't decide on the darker or light hue...

    Via Kyoozi
    Via Idari
    Here's one I have in mind for the all white guest bedroom I'm planning for some time in the future:

    Via SaSeaBoutique
    And here are some others I don't necessarily have somewhere for but want all the same:

    Via anitascasa
    Via anitascasa 
    Via milkandcookiesCanada
    Via modernality
    Via Itari 
    Via anitascasa

    Via milkandcookiesCanada
    Yeah, I like cushions.

Post Title

I love Etsy (and cushions!!)


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-love-etsy-and-cushions.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List