Gourd Lamps and Foo Dogs

    via decorpad
    As post titles go, I rather like this one actually!  Anyway, these are two trends I'm pretty into at the mo.  The gourds, I'm unapologetic about - they're just a really pleasing shape and work in almost any interior. The foo dogs though I feel less sure of - am I straying into the wrong side of tacky here??  They do provide a nice shot of colour though and there is something kinda cool about them right now...

    Anyway, to start off, here's my pick of interiors images featuring gourd lamps:


    via elementsofstyle


    Above 3 images via decorpad
    And now, some interiors pics featuring (yes, you guessed it!) foo dogs:


    Love those purple tulips by the way.




    There are also foo dog lamps ...



    ... and then there are gourds that aren't lamps (ok, now I'm getting silly).


    Above 2 images via decorpad
    That first pic by the way was of Ivanka Trump's apartment.  I refuse to believe she decorated it herself.  Nobody should be that fortunate, good looking AND talented!  Also, do check out the it girl project blog where I came across those first two gourd lamp images from elements of style.  I think it's pretty cool.

Post Title

Gourd Lamps and Foo Dogs


Post URL

http://aciksexygirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/gourd-lamps-and-foo-dogs.html


Visit Acik Sexy Girl for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List